By Robert D. Herman & Associates, The Jossey-Bass Handbook of Nonprofit Leadership and Management offers a comprehensive and in-depth description of the most effective leadership and management practices that can be applied throughout a nonprofit organization. This second edition of the best-selling handbook brings you:
- Current knowledge and trends in effective practice of nonprofit organization leadership and management.
- A thoroughly revised edition based on the most up-to-date research, theory, and experience.
- Practical advice on: board development, strategic planning, lobbying marketing, government contracting, volunteer programs, fund-raising, financial accounting, compensation and benefits programs, and risk management.
- An examination of emerging topics of interest such as strategic alliances and finding and keeping the right employees.
- Contributions from luminaries such as John Bryson, Nancy Axelrod, and Peter Dobkin Hall, and the best of the new generation of leaders like Cynthia Massarsky.