- Date:Thursday, November 29th, 2012
- Time:9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Location:Flintridge Center, 236 West Mountain St., Suite 117 Pasadena, CA 91103
- Price:$249 (Discounts available to members)
- Instructor:Grant Central USA
Gain expert insight into writing a successful proposal. We’ll show you how to find and approach funders who might align with your cause and share with you grant-writing do’s and don’ts that are essential to making your proposal a winner.
Our grant writing course offers you special insight into the world of grant writing and shows you how to write grants quickly and easily.
Here are just a few of the many things you will discover:
- Learn the two types of grants that exist and the unique characteristics of both
- Gain knowledge of how to find grants without wasting a lot of time
- See the prep work you need to do before you write a grant
- Discover the importance of developing a grant proposal library and what goes in it
- Gain special knowledge about the do’s and don’ts of grant writing
- Learn the essential content that goes into a grant proposal
- Find out the best practices and trends that will give your grant proposal a competitive edge
We help you to avoid commonly-made rookie mistakes in grant writing, and we assist you in crafting a sound grant proposal of which you can be proud of!