- Date:Thursday, October 25th, 2012
- Time:9:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Location:Center for Nonprofit Management, 1000 N. Alameda St., Suite 250, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Price:$85 (Discounts available to members)
- Instructor:Matthew Manos
How can we re-imagine “branding” as something that is not static, dry, and so beaten down with rules and guidelines?
Gain insight on time tested and up-and-coming key branding methodologies. Learn how to build brand identity and strengthen your marketing efforts. This hands on class will have you well on your way to communicating your value to your audience.
• Learn the fundamentals of branding: strategy, identity, persona
• Learn how storytelling is an integral, on-going asset for your brand strategy
• Get hands-on experience crafting a brand on-site! That’s right, by the end of the session, you would have successfully completed a branding project.
• Learn how to embrace flexible expectations when producing your brand’s collateral.
Learn how to leap from concept to strategy in less than three hours. Become informed around the traditional methodologies that have been used by brand experts for over one hundred years, and learn exciting new trends that have found success.