- Date:Tuesday, October 16th, 2012
- Time:9:30 am to 3:00 pm
- Location:Center for Nonprofit Management. 1000 N. Alameda Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Price:$150 (Discounts available to members)
- Instructor:Belinda Madrid Teitel and Julie Ha Truong
Planning for your nonprofit organization or program?
What does an effective planning process look like for your organization?
During this two-day series we will work together to define what kind of plan you want to create, clarify the steps, identify participants and their roles, ways to leverage the planning process to achieve your goals and equip you with lots of practical tools and strategies that you can use to leverage the planning process and achieve your goals.
What you will learn:
- Types of plans and the components of a plan
- Ways to involve supporters, excite them about the future and gain their buy-in to the plan
- Internal and external assessment: purpose, available resources, practical tools and ways to get it done quickly and inexpensively
- How to work with a consultant to do planning
- Begin developing your plan to plan
- Analyze the stability and flexibility of your revenue mix
- Steps, tools, and components of fund development planning
- The what, why and how of evaluation in planning
- Test and finalize your plan to plan
- Sample visioning exercises
Did you know?
The biggest reason strategic planning fails is because of inadequate upfront thinking about how to do it effectively and efficiently.
Special Rate: Only $150 per organization! Up to 3 people may attend for the price of 1 registration.
Day 1: October 16, Tuesday 9:30 am-3:00 pm
Day 2: November 13, Tuesday 9:30 am-3:00 pm
This series is designed for the Executive Director, Board and Leadership team.