- Date:Thursday, November 29th, 2012
- Time:9:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Location:Center for Nonprofit Management, 1000 N. Alameda St., Suite 250, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Price:$85 (Discounts available to members)
- Instructor:Janet Levine
It takes a village. This is your “how to” class on getting everyone on board to fundraise. Learn what a culture of philanthropy looks like, how it impacts what you do, and discover how to influence the attitudes of your whole team (staff and boards). Leave with specific steps and practical doable action item to create or strengthen your fundraising culture.
- Assess the philanthropic culture at their organization
- Find ways to create such a culture or to strengthen what exists
- Understand the practical reasons why such a culture is important
- Take the next step in building a stronger, more resilient fund development program
Successful fundraising starts at the top, with leaders who understand, appreciate and support the fund development process. This workshop will help your organizational leaders, executives, board members and development directors create a culture where the people involved—clients, staff, volunteers and donors—feel they have a relationship and a stake in the organization and its sustainability.